Inspiration, Innovation & Implementation
OttawaMarketing.net is the central promotional website for services provided by Matt Stepchuk (Matt-A-Graphics Inc.) and his strategic partner network.
About Matt Stepchuk
A master innovator and project manager, Matt Stepchuk has enjoyed a prolific career providing private sector and government clients with tools, structure and strategy to function and communicate more effectively within their organizations and to external target groups.
A business administration and marketing expert with advanced skills in information extraction, organization and packaging in any medium, Matt also has extensive experience in best practices search marketing strategy (SM) supported by a career-long strategic collaboration with Stephen Lau of Salient Marketing.
An active volunteer with the Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing (CADS) since 2003, Matt also organized Ottawa’s annual Great Pumpkin Charity Ball, a 750 guest Halloween gala involving more than a 100 volunteers which donates all proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society and CADS-NCD, from 2007 to 20013. Matt was also lead singer for the cover band 52 Gigs and a certified motorcycle instructor with the Ottawa-Carleton Saftey Counsel MRC program from 1985 to 1988, and again in 1996.
Career Highlights & Innovations
- Pioneered first marketing department for Algonquin College Students’ Association
- Co-founder, President & CEO of the C2C Global Logistics Group (2005-2010)
- Inventor of Alpha-Slips Compact Disc Organization System (as seen on TV).
- Design/typesetting of more than 100 premium Industry Canada publications
- Typesetting the blueprint for Canada’s information highway: Industry Canada’s Information Highway Advisory Council (IHAC) Report.
- Invention of the Flash e-brochure in 1996 (in conjunction with Industry Canada)
- First forward slash off Canada Post’s web site (/tagsandlabels)
- Competition Bureau’s first website
- Trade Team Canada English and Japanese PowerPoint presentations
- Typesetting of Canada Post corporate training manuals, instructor guides, and creation of CBT modules for 5 years
- Design/typesetting of Canada Post corporate marketing materials for 3 years
- Design and delivery of a Career Hunter’s Workshop for Algonquin Technology Institute
- Hummingbird e-brochure (most downloaded collateral in the history of the company)
- Canada’s Digital Collections website (Industry Canada)
- Generations CanConnect website + e-brochure (Industry Canada)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) “Pest Alert” poster series
CLICK HERE for Matt’s Professional CV